We offer a variety of Scrum Training courses (including assessments and certifications), as well as focused workshops on various agile topics, facilitated events, and team building exercises.
Professional Scrum Foundations
The Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) course is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum in a highly practical way. Working in a series of Sprints, teams of students build a software application, thereby facing real-life problems. The mechanics, roles, principles and (empirical) process of Scrum are demonstrated. Common missteps and misunderstandings are discussed so students grow a higher awareness of their symptoms. PSF is excellent training for teams and anyone wanting to experience the Scrum way of working.
Professional Scrum Master
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is THE cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone supporting a software development team's efficiency and effectiveness. Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
Professional Scrum Product Owner
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is an advanced course for Product Owners, Agile product managers, and anyone responsible for a software product’s success. The 2-day PSPO course teaches how to maximize the value of software products and systems, the ultimate way to be successful in turbulent markets. Students develop and solidify this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises.
Professional Scrum Developer
The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course is a 3-or-5-day course that teaches how to create great software using the Scrum framework. Working in a series of Sprints, teams of students collaborate, apply modern engineering practices, and use the Scrum framework to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality.
Professional Scaled Scrum
The Scaled Professional Scrum Workshop is a 2-day workshop that will show you how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large agile or Scrum project to maximize the value of your initiative. In this workshop you will plan, run, adjust and report on a scaled project and learn the infrastructure, tools and practices you will need for success.
Agile Workshops and other events
Need a skilled facilitator for a large group meeting, team launch, retrospective, or planning session? Need a focused workshop on a particular skill? Just ask, we'll customize one to fit your needs. We write, teach, and facilitate events often. Below is a partial list of workshop and event topics:
- Management 3.0: Tools and Techniques for a modern manager
- Advanced Product Owner Workshop: Tools and Techniques for PO's
- Advanced Scrum Master Workshop: Tools and Techniques for SM's
- DRIVE: Modern Motivation. Using Autonomy, Master, and Purpose to Transform your Organization.
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Dev Team Patterns and Practices
- Kanban and Product Development Flow
- DevOps: Intro to people practices, processes, and tools
- Team Launch Event: Organize and Get Ready to Sprint
- Executive Roundtable: Everything you need to know about agility in 30 minutes.
- Organizational Assessment: Observation and Feedback
- Agile Coaching 101: Basic Coaching Skills Workshop
- Leadership Practiced: Exercising 10 skills for leadership at all levels
- TFS Overview: How to use TFS on your Scrum Team
- MTM Overview: How to use MTM on your Scrum Team
- Agile Testing: Patterns and Practices
- Agile Business Analysis: Patterns and Practices
- Agile UX: Patterns and Practices